Until further notice, all teaching will be conducted remotely and no written examinations will be held. Exceptions are made for practical components on programmes that are important to ensuring access to skills for societally essential services. Your timetable will tell you what applies to you.
From 12:00 on 23 December 2020, students will no longer be able to access university premises. Until then, it is possible to collect belongings from lockers, etc. The library and premises for students taking practical components on programmes that are important for ensuring access to skills for societally essential services are remaining open.
Necessary physical visits to Infocenter are possible until 12:00 on Wednesday 23 December. After this, Infocenter is closing for drop-in visits until further notice. After this, essential visits can be booked by calling 08 608 4000.
Due to these exceptional circumstances, it is very important that you stay up to date with the general situation at the university and the specific one for your course(s).
Information about your course/programme and how teaching will be conducted is available via SH-StudyWeb, the university’s learning management system.
General information for students will be available on an ongoing basis via sh.se/studentenglish. You are also encouraged to follow the recommendations of the relevant authorities.
Recommendations for the academic year of 2020/21
The university is following developments and the recommendations issued by the Swedish Government and the Public Health Agency of Sweden, and is managing activities on this basis. The following recommendations may therefore be updated:
- Teaching will be conducted remotely until further notice, due to new and stricter national recommendations.
- There will be no written examinations. Other forms of examination will be used.
- From 12:00 on 23 December 2020, students will not be able to access university premises, with the exception of the library.
- At 12:00 on 23 December, Infocenter will close for drop-in physical visits until further notice. After this, essential visits can be booked by calling 08 608 4000.
- The library remains closed to the general public. Opening hours for staff and students are 10:00 to 15.00. Loans and returns are possible for staff and students, and it is also possible to conduct independent study at the library. Physical distancing of at least 1.5 metres must always be maintained. Group work and meetings are not permitted.
- You are encouraged to follow the recommendations of the relevant authorities.
Stay up to date via the relevant authorities:
Frequently asked questions
The university has produced some FAQs to answer common questions. Please read them to see if you can find the answers to your questions about the autumn semester. The Public Health Agency of Sweden has a page for FAQs about the coronavirus.